== Installation of Chocolate Quest for Minecraft 1.7.10 ==
This is a simple guide on how to install The Chocolate Quest Mod on a PC for Minecraft 1.7.10.
2. Download the Chocolate Quest mod. The file you will receive is named "ChocolateQuest_1.7.10-1.0.jar".
3. Copy the .jar file and place it inside of your .minecraft/mods folder.
4. You are now ready to play the Chocolate Quest mod for Minecraft 1.7.10!
== Troubleshooting ==
The 1.7.10-1.0 version of Chocolate Quest has a known problem that causes crashes when you try to enter an End Portal and maybe at some other times as well. To fix it, open the .minecraft\config\Chocolate\DungeonConfig\caveTest.prop file and change it to say "chance = 0" save and close the file.
The 1.7.2 version has a known problem that causes crashes while exploring Plains biomes. To fix it, open the .minecraft\config\Chocolate\DungeonConfig\test.prop file and change it to say "chance = 0" save and close the file.
== Recommendations ==
* It is recommended that you visit the main forum post for the Chocolate Quest mod and read the information there.
* Use Optifine to improve your frames per second and make Minecraft run faster.
* If you are using bdcraft, there are some HD textures for you here
== Download Previous Versions of Chocolate Quest ==
[https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fdl.dropboxusercontent.com%2Fs%2F0prrj7x3xmy00yb%2FChocolateQuest_1.7.2-BETA2.zip&redir_token=saue9ozHPUD7xu1IdMgxcSHwWXp8MTQzMTM3NjIxMEAxNDMxMjg5ODEw 1.7.2-BETA2 Download]
The 1.7.2 version is somewhat incomplete but still fun to play. 1.7.2 is not going to be updated and there is limited support. To fix a bug with this version open your .minecraft/config/DungeonConfig/test.prop file and change it to say "chance = 0" Save and close the file.
[[Category:Chocolate Quest Guides]]