Dungeon Eggs are handy little items that can be used to summon a dungeon with a swipe of the right-mouse button. For no good reason, all of their names, even when in your inventory, end with '.prop'.
Every dungeon's .prop file gives the player the option to chane its image between any of these.
The ones included in the mod by default are:
- castlesRandomised.prop (5)
- castlesSchematic.prop (5)
- castlesSchematicSnow.prop (7)
- caveTests.prop (9)
- netherCity.prop (3)
- npcVillage.prop (13)
- ship.prop (8)
- test.prop (0)
- test-test.prop (0)
The numbers next to the above items are the numbers of the texture they use. The textures are outlined below.
0. A Volcano
- A small cavern encased in dirt with vines growing in it.
- A small house with some rooms below it and a Zombie in one room.
- A lava pit with a few nethery buildings in it.
- A bunch of connected rooms. Something of a maze.
- A castle in a green area.
- A blue cow-thing that's supposed to be the removed mob Ice bull, in an icy cave.
- A castle in a snowey area.
- A boat.
- A frame around an empty space.
- A Skyscraper.
- A cave that gets smaller as it goes. Or maybe a Microphone.
- A Pyramid (in version 1.1b, this has a white background, not transperent.)
- A few houses in a green area. (in version 1.1b, this has a white background, not transperent.)
- A small cave entrance with mycelium and large mushrooms around it. (in version 1.1b, this has a white background, not transperent.)
- A black boat, riding on lava instead of water. (in version 1.1b, this has a white background, not transperent.)
A few dungeon spawn item images beyond these have been created, but are not yet in the mod. Since the metadata on blocks and items only goes from 0 to 15, it's unknown if any of them will be added into the game.